- Set includes 1 of each: Robust [40 - 80 lbs. (18 - 36 kg) Resistance], Power [50 - 120 lbs. (23 - 54 kg) Resistance]. Completely customizable to your needs
- Great As Assisted Pull Up Bands, Weight Lifting Bands, Pilates Bands and Flex Bands
- Substitute or Supplement Your Entire Gym Workout. Over 150 possible exercises
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee With 60-Day Warranty
- This product ships within 2 business days from North Carolina, USA. All fees and taxes due to foreign import/export regulations will be your responsibility upon receiving the product.
Visualizza altri dettagli prodotto Assisted Pull Ups, popularized by CrossFit, are a great way to strengthen your entire upper body by doing pull ups with the assistance of our power bands. Pull ups are an extraordinary multi-joint exercise, which means that it incorporates a set of complex movements that engage multiple muscle groups. This offers a few distinct advantages:
*Efficiency: You burn more calories because more muscles are engaged
*Functional Training: Tones your body as a unit, training your muscles to work together
*Decreased Risk of Injury: The simultaneous activity of multiple muscle groups creates a harmonious pattern that helps to prevent injury during a workout
About the Bands:
As you contract your muscles, they become shorter and more powerful. Our bands operate much in the same way; the tension increases the more you stretch them, offering a continuum of resistance. Once the band is stretched-when your muscles are contracted-the force of the resistance you are opposing is greatest. Hence, resistance bands are a perfect complement to the way your muscles naturally work. Increase the resistance from medium to maximum by stretching this circular band up to 2.5 times its original length or combine with lighter bands for extra tension.
Which band is right for me?
* (Name): (Thickness) - (Approximate Resistance)
* Light Band: 1/4" - 5 to 15 lbs (2-7kg)
* Medium Band: 1/2" - 20 to 35 lbs (9-16kg)
* Heavy Band: 3/4" - 30 to 50 Lbs (14-23kg)
* Robust Band: 1 1/8" - 40 to 80 lbs (18-36kg)
* Power Band: 1 3/4" - 50 to 120 lbs (23-54kg)
* Strong Band: 2 1/2" - 60 to 150 lbs (27-68kg)
* Monster Band: 4" - 80 to 200 lbs (36-91kg)
RubberBanditz Pull Up Assistance/CrossFit Band Set Robust Power Bands 40 200 lbs 18 91 kg with Free GWP B006429NOW XIkKuGBE