- Resistance Levels from 80 - 200 lbs. (36 - 91 kg). Completely Customizable to Your Needs
- Great for Assisted Pull Ups, Weight Lifting, Pilates, Yoga, and Stretching
- 41" Loop Rubber band, more versatile and durable that your average tube band
- Not sure which band is for you? Check out the description for help
- 60-day Warranty with 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Visualizza altri dettagli prodotto Want to work on your powerlifting but don't have time to go to the gym? Check out our portable, easy to use powerlifting bands. Our powerlifting bands can be used in virtually every power lifting exercise both with and without weights.
Similar to traditional weight training, resistance band training is designed to increase and tone muscle mass. Unlike free weights, elastic bands do not create momentum. Momentum is the culprit of many injuries - the weight keeps moving, but the ligaments and tendons do not. Free weights are bound by the gravity and therefore only supply a downward force; over time this takes a toll on your joints. The resistance offered by the bands is created through their elasticity, generating a force from a variety of angles that strengthens your muscles while liberating your joints from the downward force of gravity.
Which band is right for me?
We get asked this all the time. For powerlifting, it is very much a personal question, and you should know how much weight you typically lift. If you're in the gym and you typically go for the 50 lb barbells, then our heavy band is probably your best bet. Take a look at this comparison of bands to weights to help you figure out the best band for you:
* 1/2" Red #2 - 20-35 lbs
* 3/4" Black #3 - 30-50 lbs
* 1 1/8" Purple #4 - 40-80 lbs
* 1 3/4" Green #5 - 50-120 lbs
* 2 1/2" Blue #6 - 60-150 lbs
Powerlifting Band B00EKT1F2O HfJ664ts